Deep-Water Flow Raft System
The Grostack is a modular farm system built on a deepwater culture rack, with floating rafts for plant growth. It is efficient, simple and it works.
- Excellent oxygen and consistent fertilizer distribution
- Reduced crop loss due to pump failure or timer issues
- Less maintenance and human-impact requirements
- Flexible crop scheduling
- Two fertigation recipes for herbs and lettuce
Starting at $45/sqft USD
Modular and Scalable
The system is designed to include add-on modules to help farmers expand their business, or to help make the farms more sustainable.
A scalable and interconnected farm system built to accommodate virtually any-sized growing operation.
- Achieve production 4 weeks after installation
- Easy non-technical installation
The Grostack Details
It’s designed to include add-on modules to help farmers expand their business, or to help make the farms more sustainable.
- Plant Space: 1 Rack (50 feet run length) and 4 levels high can hold 14,400 plant sites in the 1,600 Sq Ft of growing space.
- Dimensions: Each rack is 12 feet in height and can accommodate 4 trays of production per rack. Requires 51 inches of space, plus an aisle for farmers between each rack.
- Lighting: 400 easy-to-install full spectrum, high-efficiency LED lights. Minimizes energy requirements while maximizing production and are easily replaceable.
- Water: Levels can be adjusted from 5” to 12” of water depth . Floating racks sit on the water allowing for ultimate root growth without wetting the plants.
Why The Grostack?
People can get caught up in AI or automation and the Grostack is the complete opposite. It is a simple system that is hands-on, works and is inexpensive to operate; 3 things that point to a proven ROI for farmers.
Grostack is ideal for:
- Small growers looking to expand
- Hydroponics / Aquaponics farms
- Indoor warehouse farming
- Leafy green production
The Grostack can only be found through Cultivatd.