At Cultivatd we do 2 things. We sell vertical farms, and we operate vertical farms.
Farming As A Service is exactly what it sounds like; a complete management solution for your vertical farm. We send in a team of experts, on-site, capable of operating and managing your farm from seeds to harvest.
Depending on the farm type, the farm size and the length-of-stay needed we can send up to 2 people for stints varying from 1 month to permanent partnerships.
Our team is capable of operating large-scale commercial farms and handling all aspects of farm management including:
- Overall Farm Management
- Scheduling / Training of harvest team
- SOP development & Auditing
- IPM Strategies & implementation
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Software Management (Artemis, Canobi or FarmRoad.io)
- Reporting and data management
- Complete access to our Expert Network of Consultants.
- Sales support for production
- Supply management
We can quote this service when we are quoting your farm setup so be sure to ask for FAAS if you are not planning on being the primary operator of your farm.