We are growing! To continue to support indoor farmers and investors across the globe, we need to add the following positions to our team:
To apply for any of the positions below, please submit your resume and curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the email’s subject.
Sales Account Executive
We are looking for a competent and motivated Sales Account Executive to join our team.
The Sales Account Executive’s main responsibility is to build and foster long-term relationships with clients, as well as provide an exceptional customer experience.
If you love managing relationships with existing clients and finding new business opportunities, this job is for you! In this position you will be directly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our customer base.
In addition to being self-driven and result-oriented, we expect you to possess polished customer service skills and past sales experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed sales business plans
- Set and manage sales goals
- Manage the sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and generating leads
- Identify new opportunities to make sales
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn features and benefits of new products and services
- Provide professional support after sale is complete
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
- Prepare and present reports on KPIs
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Sales Account Executive‘ in the email’s subject.
We are looking for a competent and motivated Agricultural Technician to join our team.
As one of our Agricultural technicians, you will evaluate how the environment impacts crop performance and make recommendations to improve an operation’s overall production. If you love conducting experiments, collecting and analyzing data, and preparing concise, detailed reports based on your findings, this job is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols in order to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
- Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, and plant care
- Collect samples from crops for testing.
- Prepare data summaries, reports, and analyses that include results, charts, and graphs in order to document research findings and results.
- Adjust testing equipment, and prepare culture media, following standard procedures.
- Operate laboratory equipment such as spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, and PH meters in order to perform tests.
- Measure or weigh ingredients used in testing or for purposes such as plant feeding.
- Provide nutrients and water to crops, and record details of their consumption.
- Plant crops in specified areas, and count the resulting plants in order to determine the growth percentage.
- Supervise pest control operations including locating and identifying pests, selecting treatments and application methods, scheduling application, and training operators.
- Conduct insect and plant disease surveys.
- Examine crops in order to determine the presence of diseases or other problems.
- Perform general nursery duties such as propagating standard varieties of plant materials, collecting and germinating seeds, maintaining cuttings of plants, and controlling environmental conditions.
- Perform crop production duties such as pruning plants and harvesting crops.
- Devise cultural methods and environmental controls for plants for which guidelines are needed.
- Maintain and repair agricultural facilities, equipment, and tools in order to ensure operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness.
- Set up laboratory or field equipment, and prepare sites for testing.
- Supervise and train farm laborers.
- Prepare and present agricultural demonstrations.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from the public that do not require specialized scientific knowledge or expertise.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com. Please include ‘Agricultural Technician‘ in the email’s subject.
We are looking for a competent and motivated Agronomist to join our team.
As one of our Agronomists, you will study plants and crops to better understand crop needs and develop more effective and efficient farming practices. ensure that new developments in crop varieties, disease and pest control, crop rotation, and systems are implemented in our indoor farms. If you enjoy going through crop data, conducting experiments, and working with farmers to determine the best method of improving crop production, this job is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improving crop yield, and solving problems for clients.
- Researching and promoting agricultural strategies to counter the effects of changes in environment and damage from pests.
- Visiting farms to collect samples.
- Testing samples for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Assisting with the plant sourcing, testing, and selection.
- Keeping detailed records regarding farms, customers, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Conducting training on products and techniques through educational presentations.
- Managing teams of scientists while conducting farm visits or laboratory work.
- Developing planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Agronomist‘ in the email’s subject.