HydroGreen answers your most pressing need; cost-effective animal nutrition you can depend on. Innovative controlled environment production allows you to produce quality nutrition 365 days a year. In fact, you can go from seed to feed in six days with one touch.
How it Works
One person at the control screen does everything from seeding, watering and lighting to harvesting. Vertically stacked shelves allow for high yields in a very small area without the need for cultivated land.
One 2,700 square foot building can replace as much as 600 acres, producing 5 tons of fresh feed every day using a fraction of the water used in traditional crop production.
HydroGreen is an Easy, Automated Solution
- Seeding: Automated seeder spreads a bed of seed onto the level.
- Watering: A fine mist of water is sprayed from above to initiate growth.
- Sprouting: Automated drip irrigation system feeds and cools growing roots.
- Lighting: Automated 6500K LED lighting system on each level cycles on and off.
- Harvesting: Fresh green feed is harvested and cut to size with a water jet, ready to be blended with a feed ration or fed directly to livestock.
Harvest Every Single Day
A single HydroGreen growing unit produces one ton of live fresh feed every day.
Systems can be scaled to produce more than several hundred tons per day, depending on your daily production needs. System sizing depends on species, number of animals, and individual producer needs.
The computer system takes care of the seeding, watering, lighting, and harvesting for you. A seed cleaner, a bulk bin for grain storage, a clean seed hopper, and a conveyor system are all included with the system. Systems are scalable and you can combine multiple systems to feed hundreds or thousands of livestock.
Safe, Effortless Operation With HydroGreen
- Fully Automated: Every aspect of the system is controlled from the touchscreen control panel.
- Safe Protocols: Less room for human error with protocols dedicated to controlling mold.