The Primary Module is the ultimate high-volume container farm. Engineered to support the highest quality of plant health and efficient growing, the Modular Farms Primary Module is capable of industry leading harvest yields.
- Higher plant yields
- Insulated, sealed, and controlled environment
- LED lighting to optimize plant growth
- Spacious for easy planting and harvesting
- Clean: chemical free, pesticide free, no insecticides, no herbicides.
The Vestibule Module is a bridge unit add-on that allows farmers to walk from one module to another, without altering the controlled temperature in each. Farmers can operate in different areas without stepping outside, meaning the module acts as a climate barrier for crops.
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 50%
- Helps keep out pollution and bugs
- Ideal for scaling up
- Can be used for additional storage
This is a high-producing module that allows farmers to increase growing capabilities by up to 125%. It is powered by 300 ZipGrow towers, all packed into the same footprint as the Primary Module. This unit is configured to focus almost entirely on production and plant growth.
- Rust-resistant panels and boasts
- Sealed, truly controlled environment
- Made from durable, resilient components
- Ability to recycle air and water in a closed-loop, recirculating system.
Modular Farms Australia prides itself as an Australian-owned, family business, providing farmers with vertical farming solutions compatible with multiple terrains, weather conditions, and a focus on plant health. When you work with Modular Farms Co., you’ll be joining a community of Australian farmers working to collectively innovate and transform the agricultural landscape.