Nelson Pade Commercial
If you are planning a commercial aquaponics venture, the patented Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems® with ZDEP® from Nelson Pade are the only fully-developed, complete system packages available for large scale aquaponic food production. They include the equipment, manuals, documentation, and support you need to get into – and be successful in – the aquaponics business.
- Year-round production
- Maximize production
- Fish Tanks and Fish Tank Stands
- Patented ZDEP® Filter System
- Clear Flow Aquaponic System® Filter
- Tanks and Filter Tank Stands
- Raft Tanks – Easy-to-assemble frames, cushion underlayment, custom-fit raft tank liners
- Living Filter Beds (Small Commercial and Large Commercial w/LFB only)
- Accelerated Plant Nursery with germination trays (table frames, hardware, channels, plumbing)
- Water pumps, plumbing parts, gate valves and true union ball valves
- Air blower and aeration components
- Books and Documentation: Aquaponic Food Production, Aquaponics Q and A, Assembly Manual, Operation Manual and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), with a focus on GAP and Food Safety.
Not included with system:
- System assembly
- Palletizing fee, freight and any other fees or costs related to shipment of the system
- Plumbing from the air blower (provided) to the tanks that require air
- Plumbing connection from your incoming water source to the system automatic fill valve
- Plumbing from the system drains to your drain
- Straight pipe, some connecting pipe, and high-density polystyrene 4ʹ x 8ʹ 1.5ʺ sheets (for the raft tank and Living Filter Bed frames). Purchase this locally to save on freight.
Primary options available:
- Fish Purge System
- Fish Nursery System
- Plant Rafts – Food safe
- Grow Lights
- Online Aquaponics Master Class®
- Nelson and Pade Grower Program (Prerequisite: Nelson and Pade, Inc.® online Aquaponics Master Class®)
- Efficient design reduces labor and increases profitability
Starting at $59,995
Embrace indoor farming with a MicroFarm.
With sizes ranging from 792 sq. ft. to 1,144 sq. ft., these efficient and proven systems can be set up nearly anywhere and are ideal for indoor farming, whether in a greenhouse, warehouse, or other structure.
Nelson and Pade, Inc.® offers budget-friendly, but highly effective, greenhouses for all three of the MicroFarm offerings.
Starting at $21,995
Nelson Pade Educational Greenhouses
Aquaponics is an excellent means of demonstrating many principles of science, agriculture, math, and business, in all grade levels and for home schooling. Applications of these technologies are only limited by one’s imagination. The concept of interdisciplinary education shines when it comes to aquaponics in schools. In addition to the plant sciences, aquaponics incorporates and demonstrates many of natures natural cycles, nitrification, biology, fish anatomy and nutrition, and high-tech agriculture.
Starting at $4,995
Nelson Pade Hemp Systems
Grow CBD Hemp in Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems®. Our science-based aquaponic systems for hemp, uses our same proven methods that we use for vegetables, but integrates advanced techniques and specific criteria for farming hemp and other medicinal herbs in aquaponics.
- No pesticides or herbicides
- Produces premium quality
- No chemical fertilizers
- Sustainable and uses less water
- Year-round production
- Higher yields
Inquire for pricing