When it comes to productivity, sustainability, safety, automation, social impact, and scalability in controlled environment agriculture, our friends at ONO pride themselves on being “ahead of the curve”. Their ONO Exponential Farming (ONO/EF) solution is not just a vertical farm, but an AI ecosystem driven by exponential mathematics and numerical schemes.
We think that mathematics, the language that unites us with nature, should be used to talk to nature. We’ve decided to closely observe nature with the eyes of technology, applying sensors and artificial intelligence.Thomas Ambrosi, CEO, ONO
Utilizing applied mathematics, robotic technology, artificial intelligence, and machine learning algorithms, ONO increases productivity and drastically reduces energy and water consumption, while respecting each plant’s biological growth process.
- Use 95% less water (compared to traditional agriculture)
- 80% less labour costs for operating the farm
- 70% less electricity (versus Jurassic vertical farming)
- 100% automation
All ONO Exponential Farming system operations are automated, including required input refills, servicing and maintenance operations. The only human intervention is in defining the outputs of the self-sufficient system.
ONO’s proprietary algorithm regulates the vital functions, crop cycles, test routines, and every operational aspect of the farm. This algorithm is constantly developing and updating with AI self-learning.
Thanks to the optimized dosage of nutrients and light and the absence of pesticides, ONO/EF products redefine quality standards beyond the specifications of the organic food chain, and are of the highest quality and possess impressive nutritional and sensory properties.
- Profitability: lowering costs and raising quality.
- Certainty of the outcome: ONO/EF guarantees the quality and quantity of the product (regardless of weather conditions, etc.)
- Workforce intelligence: ONO/EF modifies your current workforce needs.
- Future investment: savings on water, energy, workforce.
- Uniqueness of the product
- Cost saving compared to traditional vertical farming
Contact us to learn how this fully automated, scalable, plug-and-play solution can cultivate almost anything, anywhere, while maintaining optimal growing conditions.