Social Media, Content & CRM Manager
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager that can write great content to join the fast-growing team at Cultivatd. As a Social Media, Content & CRM Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence in the vertical farming industry and improve our marketing and sales efforts. We are looking for someone (remote is ok) capable of working in a start-up environment and pushing our brand into the marketplace. We value creativity, the ability to learn quickly and people who just get stuff done. The CRM side of this job is more focused on keeping track of our leads, intake, projects and reporting in Hubspot.
Social Media, Content & CRM Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define our most important social media KPIs and report on them
- Manage and oversee social media content in HootSuite
- Manage our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Help us manage our CRM / Lead flow in HubSpot.
- Grow our audience and help convert leads
- Measure the success of our social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Design graphics and format images for use on social media (We use canva)
- Collaborate with our partner companies and our content writer to create powerful content
- Collaborate with our website design team to manage web content
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Social Media, Content & CRM Manager requirements and qualifications
- Experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing (WordPress)
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Creative AF
- Good time-management skills
- Understanding of HubSpot or similar CRM product (We can train if no experience)
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Canva.com would be ideal
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of indoor farming, controlled environment agriculture, greenhouse growing would be preferred but not critical
- An understanding of start-up environments and an ability to wear multiple hats
We are a new vertical farming brokerage that helps connect people to technology partners in the indoor farming industry. We are a young, remote, nimble, start-up that moves quickly and aren’t afraid to make mistakes. The job will be full-time, starting with a 6-month contract, then working your way to full-time with stock options in our company. Remote workers welcome but on-site is preferred.
To apply for this job, please visit our Cultivatd.com social media assets and write a brief overview of how you could benefit our company, including a specific campaign idea to help us grow our brand and audience on LinkedIn and email it to email@example.com Please include a portfolio if you have one, case studies of previous work and your social media handles. Resume will be read last but should be included as well. If you do not have experience in the vertical farming industry, please write how you anticipate learning about the industry to get up to speed.
We are willing to take a risk on someone that just ‘fits’ with what we are doing – so be sure to include what makes you stand out
Compensation: Range from $45,000 to $52,000 based on experience. Potential to earn stock options and/or commissions in the future.